Have you just been diagnosed with Primary Immunodeficiency?!
Well help is at hand!
Here is your invitation to join the Primary Immunodeficiency Network of South Africa.
This is a non-profit association started in 2001 and made up of voluntary people and was developed in order to do the following
- SUPPORT: provide support to patients and their families
- AWARENESS: create awareness of the condition in both the medical and wider community through a vibrant and active advocacy programme
- INFORMATION: provide accurate and reliable information to patients, their families and the medical community
- FUNDRAISING: ensure sustainability of PiNSA through the co-ordination of an effective fundraising programme
- LOBBYING: ensure support from all stakeholders including government, statutory bodies, suppliers and medical aids through an active lobbying programme
- TRAINING: provide a training programme for immunology nurses and doctors
We provide telephonic and e-mail support, an active mailing list called PiNSA_Link, a Facebook Group, access to information and key documents such as Guidelines for Schools and much more.
To join PiNSA e-mail our Secretary Mariana du Toit ([email protected]) and she will send you the form and more information.
FOR ANY QUERIES, PLEASE EMAIL US ON [email protected] or contact our Chairperson: Annie Pienaar – 0836619162