To ensure that people with Primary Immunodeficiency in South Africa receive optimal treatment and support.
PiNSA is a voluntary Non-Profit Organisation (NPO) South African patient driven association dealing with Primary Immunodeficiencies (PID). PiNSA exists to implement the following strategic objectives:
- SUPPORT: provide support to patients and their families
- AWARENESS: create awareness of the condition in both the medical and wider community through a vibrant and active advocacy programme
- INFORMATION: provide accurate and reliable information to patients, their families and the medical community
- FUNDRAISING: ensure sustainability of PiNSA through the co-ordination of an effective fundraising programme
- LOBBYING: ensure support from all stakeholders including government, statutory bodies, suppliers and medical aids through an active lobbying programme
- TRAINING: provide a training programme for immunology nurses and doctors